This is an oldish Haul post which I haven't gotten round to writing yet since I received my awaited package whilst I was on holiday!
So, e.l.f were having a 50% off sale for their Birthday and I had been postponing to buy some very needed and very missed essentials! So with a photo shoot and Christmas coming up I decided to place an order!
From the last purchase I had made I noticed a difference in dispatch time, for some reason this took around a week! However, I was very happy that my package arrived just in time!
- e.l.f HD Powder, which is a re-purchase since I absolutely love this powder and my powder was about to finish.
- Two e.l.f Mist and Set, this is also a re-purchase since my Mist and Set got wasted a few weeks ago and I couldn't stand not using this product so I bought two just in case!
- e.l.f Make Up Artist Brush Belt- I had been meaning to buy this belt for ages so I just went ahead and bought it!! My old make up teacher had one and she told me that it was really comfortable to use! I bought this primarily for the photo shoot and I can tell you from now that it was a really valuable asset!
- e.l.f Flirty Eyelash Palette- I bought these eyelashes primarily for the diamond lashes for the photo shoot which turning out stunning!!
- e.l.f Mascara & Shadow Shield- Apparently this is quite a new product to hit the website, I saw it as quite a handy tool especially when using dark eyeshadows and mascara so I said why not give it a try!
That's all from me, I hope you liked this haul!!
o.b.o The Fabulous Team